Endless Love Picture


The romance novels that are featured in KOYONPLETE are written by popular light novel and mobile phone novel authors.
There will not be any choices, but you will be able to experience the touching moments that are aimed toward the matured audiences – who love erotica, romance, adult, forbidden love and secret affair…
The artworks drawn by talented illustrator and musics will also bring you an indescribable experience of the story.
Enter your name to become the heroine/hero in the novels!

An ordinary office girl becomes the temporary lover of a rich scion.
A popular cell-phone romance novel with 100,000 readers in Japan.
I put down my teacup and look quizzically at him. He’s staring at me, the very picture of seriousness.
“I know this is really sudden and selfish of me. But will you be my girlfriend for a year, without any prospect of matrimony?”
“… Huh?”
Did I just hear what I thought I did?
Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend with no strings attached?

Chapter 1 CG



No comments:

Post a Comment